Alessandro Bianchi was born in Como and studied in Piacenza Conservatoire where was awarded in Organ and Organ Composition diplomas with Luigi Toja. He also attended the Masterclasses of Nicholas Danby and Arturo Sacchetti.
He is organist of St. Paul’s Basilica in Cantu and Artistic Director of the Musical Association Amici dell’Organo di Cantu.
- Pierre Phalese (1583) - Suite of Dances
- John Bull (1562-1628) - Rondò in G
- Massimo Nosetti (1961-2013) - Elegy on an American folk tune (Shenandoah)
- Hans Andrè Stamm (1958) - Toccata Giocosa (dedicated to Alessandro Bianchi) / Rondò alla latina
- Hal H. Hopson (1933) - Processional in C
- Joel Raney (1956) - Hymn : “Raise me up”
- Louis Vierne - Final (Deuxieme Symphonie op. 20)