NOW SOLD OUT
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest in similar future events.*
An evening with a difference!
Sheffield Cathedral is a remarkable building which has stood at the centre of the City for nearly a thousand years. Many of our visitors are awestruck by the beauty and history contained within its walls.
There is always some new treasure or detail to discover given the time.
Canon’s Curiosities is an exclusive event giving people the opportunity to spend time in this beautiful place.
Canon Keith Farrow will take you on a journey around the Cathedral and share with you some of the little-known stories which are humorous, tragic and intriguing. There will also be on view a selection of some of the rarely seen artefacts which are found in the Cathedral collections. This will be followed by supper in the comfortable surroundings of the 1554 Coffee Shop.
Places are limited so book early!
7.00pm - Prosecco on arrival in the West End
7.30pm - Tour of the Cathedral and viewing of artefacts
8.30pm - Supper in the 1554 Coffee Shop (see menu below)
Tickets: £21.50 per person - available from the Cathedral shop
The supper menu will be:
- Freshly Topped Pizza Breads Served with our Home Made Deli Salads
- Homemade Bakewell Slice or Dark Chocolate Brownie (both served with Our Cow Molly Vanilla Ice Cream)
- Heavenly Coffee to finish
- The meal also includes a glass of Red or White Wine
We can cater for specific dietary requirements - just let us know.