A reflective recital of contemporary chamber works for flute, piano, blown bottles and saxophones, featuring flautist Rachel Shirley.
- Chris Noble Veneration Walk - for saxophone trio
- Elizabeth Maconchy Colloquy (Third movement: Poco lento) - for flute & piano
- Chris Noble Of Limits - piano solo
- Jenny Jackson Hooting, not Drinking - flute solo with blown bottles & flutes ensemble
- Tom Owen Anatomical Study: Voluptuous - piano duet
- Tom James Ophelia - flute & piano
Platform 4 is a Sheffield-based composers’ collective, writing exciting and dynamic new works for diverse audiences UK-wide. Formed in 2010, the four composers - University of Sheffield alumni Tom Owen, Jenny Jackson, Tom James and Chris Noble - have collaborated with a wide range of artists in a variety of disciplines including dancers, painters and sculptors.