Volunteers work in a huge range of roles to ensure all who come to the Cathedral are welcomed and supported. Without them, the life of our community would not function as smoothly as it does!
There are many ways you can get involved and it can be a rewarding role. Reasons to volunteer include:
- job satisfaction – you’ll be playing a key role in bringing Sheffield's Cathedral alive for others.
- joining a supportive community – you’ll become part of a diverse group of local people from a range of backgrounds.
- variety and stimulation – whatever your age, you’ll find volunteering helps you meet local people and gain new skills and experience.
- flexibility – volunteers usually give one or two hours a week to their role but we understand how busy life can be and try to be as flexible as possible.
- support and training – we run regular volunteer meetings with training sessions so volunteers are fully equipped.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteer roles include:
If you would like to get involved, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us by calling 0114 263 6060 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team would be delighted to help.