Brewster Pratap are working exclusively with Sheffield Cathedral to recruit a manager for their gift shop in Sheffield.
This role would suit candidates with a retail background commuting from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham and Barnsley.
To manage all retail operations in the gift shop effectively and professionally to maximise sales and profitability, in a manner consistent with the organisation's mission.
- Manage, motivate, train and develop retail staff and volunteers
- Plan and maintain a rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Recruiting retail staff and volunteers
- Appraise staff performance
- Buying stock and stock control
- Merchandise and display stock to consistently high visual merchandising standards
- Delivering a fantastic level of service
- Maximise sales and control costs in order to achieve financial targets
- Seek new business for developing the retail business
- Driven and outgoing personality with a desire to succeed
- Experience working at a managerial level
- Experience ordering stock
- Results driven and have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding store targets
- Previous retail experience - experience working in the charity or similar sector would be an advantage
- Excellent visual merchandising skills
- Can lead by example and motivate others
- Experience working with volunteers is a distinct advantage
- Pension scheme
- Westfield Health
- 26 days holiday plus stats
Applicants can send their CV with a covering letter to Gemma Blakey via GBlakey@brewsterpratap.co.uk.
Closing date 19th April / interviews 24th April.