A truly unique setting for dinners and celebrations.
Hosting an event within Sheffield’s oldest building is a truly unique experience that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Our beautiful and well-loved venue provides an unrivalled wow factor for dinners and events in the city. Combine our stunning surroundings with the experience and skill of our in-house caterers and, whatever the occasion, you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your event is in the best possible hands.
Some Key Facts
- Able to accommodate 390 guests for dining; 300 in The Nave with 90 in St. George’s Chapel
- Suitable for gala dinners, celebratory occasions and awards ceremonies
- 900 year old Grade II listed building in the heart of the city of Sheffield
- A completely unique venue for exclusive use with beautiful stained glass windows
- To make an enquiry please get in touch using the contact form below.
- We will then be in touch to discuss your requirements and to check availability. A full quotation will follow.
- You can secure the date with a deposit payment.
- We will then contact you to firm up all the arrangements 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Next - relax and enjoy yourself!